Nitrile Rubber Insulation for AC Ducts
Aerocell-AM is a product by ALP Aeroflex. It is a nitrile rubber insulation for AC ducts. It is a closed cell nitrile rubber insulation that offers low thermal conductivity and therefore is ideal for usage in AC (Air Conditioning) ducts and chilled water pipes, and for Air Handling Units. The product comes in the form of 1000 to 1200 mm wide sheets with thickness of 6 mm, 9 mm, 13 mm, 16 mm, 19 mm, 25 mm, 32 mm.
Delivery date: 3-5 days
Call for pricing (+91 9650110202)
Specifications (Zoom to view the specs)
The goal is to eliminate heat exchange between the cool air passing inside the ducts and the ambient. Or to eliminate the heat exchange between the chilled water flowing in the pipelines and the ambient.
- Anti microbial.
- Closed cell nitrile rubber insulation and therefore the product provides excellent insulation properties to eliminate condensation on ducts and pipes. Since the product provides low thermal conductivity, therefore, no heat exchange takes place resulting in reduction in energy losses.
- Moisture or (water vapor) diffusion resistance properties of highest grade.
- Flexible and easy to install as well as easily to transport.
- Fire performance of Class O
- Temperatures range from -40 to 105 degrees C
- No bacterial or fungal growth
Aerocell-AM is used in the HVAC industry on ducts, pipes, AHUs, clean rooms, across a range of buildings such as hospitals, malls, office buildings, clean rooms, warehouses, clinics, and other commercial buildings.