Hitachi VRF - Set Free Sigma Central Air Conditioning System (Cooling in summers and heating in winters) - Indoor Unit IDU from 0.8 HP to 6 HP
Hitachi VRF - Set Free Sigma Central Air Conditioning System (Cooling in summers and heating in winters) - Indoor Unit IDU from 0.8 HP to 6 HP. Multiple numbers of indoor units can be connected to a single outdoor unit. Hitachi VRF (Variable Refrigerant Flow) Indoor units come in 5 variants namely cassette types, in-the-ceiling types, floor concealed types, ceiling/floor convertible types, and Hi-Wall types. Based on the interior design, the ideal indoor unit can be chosen for each and every application.
Delivery date: 1 week
Call for pricing (+91 9650110202)
Specifications (Zoom to view the specs)
1. Ceiling Cassette Type Indoor units come into 4 types namely 4-way cassette, 4-way compact cassette, 2-way cassette, 1-way cassette.
4-way cassette • Individual 4-way louver • Motion Sensor technology (optional) • Higher ceiling installation (up to 5.5m in cooling mode).
4-way compact cassette • Compact grid 600X600mm • Quieter operation as low as 24.5 dBA • Higher ceiling installation (up to 4.6m in cooling mode)
2-way cassette • Option of Individual louver • Higher ceiling installation is possible (up to 4.6 meters in cooling mode) • Technology for sensing the motion (optional)
1-way cassette • Compact size: Height- 192 mm & Depth - 470 mm • Quiet operation (as low as 27 dBA) • Max. Drainage Height up to 1200 mm
2. In-the-ceiling type indoor units come further into 2 types namely in-the-ceiling (standard) and in-the-ceiling (duct type).
In-the-ceiling • Ease of installation with 192 mm height • Compact width starting from 700 mm
In-the-ceiling (Duct Type) • Broad range of ESP (External Static Pressure) up to 50 Pa with long and short duct variants • Ease of installation and flexible duct connection • Higher Cubic Flow per Minute (CFM) • For hotel application Flexible mirror installation is possible.
3. Floor concealed indoor units blend easily with any interior decor, only the suction and discharge grills are visible. It’s low height (only 620 mm) enables the unit to fit perfectly beneath a window. This unit requires little installation space thanks to its slim 202 mm depth.
4. Floor/ceiling convertible type indoor units are exposed and visible.
Floor/Ceiling convertible • Easy installation • It can be easily mounted on the floor or suspended in the ceiling as per the choice and space availability.
5. Hi-Wall type indoor units are also exposed and visible.
- iClean+ technology • Motion Sensor technology • Wide range of capacity from 0.8 HP to 4 HP