Daikin VRV System - Variable Refrigerant Volume Central Air Conditioning System (Cooling in summers and heating in winters) - Outdoor Unit ODU from 4 HP to 20 HP
Daikin VRV System - Variable Refrigerant Volume Central Air Conditioning System (Cooling in summers and heating in winters) - Outdoor Unit ODU from 4 HP to 20 HP. Daikin Variable Refrigerant Volume (VRV) System Outdoor Unit ODU comes in two variants. First, Daikin VRV Home Series ODU which is ideally suited for homes and other smaller applications. These Outdoor Units are available in 4 HP, 5 HP, 6 HP. Second, Daikin VRV X series ODU for larger commercial applications. From 6 HP, 8 HP, 10 HP, 12 HP, 14 HP, 16 HP, 18 HP, 20 HP. And combinations are possible up to 60 HP.
Delivery date: 1 week
Call for pricing (+91 9650110202)
Specifications (Zoom to view the specs) (Unit conversion, 1 HP of cooling capacity = 2.8 KW of cooling capacity)
1. Energy saving technology for VRV X system. The system features Variable Refrigerant Temperature (VRT) technology in both outdoor units and indoor units. The refrigerant temperature is automatically adjusted by the VRT technology to match the individual building load and ambient requirement. This improves the annual energy efficiency and maintains comfort. In a nutshell, the running costs are lowered.
2. The Daikin VRV ODU are compact and light weight. Even though Single Outdoor units are available from 4 HP to 20 HP, the various combinations (56 combinations are possible) are possible up to 60 HP of cooling capacity.
3. New Scroll compressor stabilizes the behavior of the movable scroll in order to increase efficiency during low-load operation.
4. Advanced oil temperature control helps in reducing standby power consumption.
5. Large capacity ALL DC inverter compressor in compact casing. Reduction in copper loss (winding resistance) by small size coil end using concentrated winding.
6. Highly integrated heat exchanger helps in improving performance by increasing the heat exchanger area while maintaining the same installation space.
7. 4D (Direct Inverter, Dynamic, Drive, High Energy Density) Inverter Technology
8. Refrigerant cooling technology ensures stability of the PCB temperature.
9. Lower operation sound
10. Ease of maintenance.
11. Automatic refrigerant charge function contributes to optimized operation efficiency, higher quality and easier installation.
12. Automatic outdoor unit sequencing operation ensures balanced operation of each outdoor unit to improve longevity of equipment and stable operation.
13. Compressor back-up operation function. If malfunction occurs in a compressor, emergency operation can be easily set and enabled by the outdoor unit itself.
14. Unit back-up operation function. If malfunction occurs in an outdoor unit, emergency operation can be easily set and enabled by the remote controller that comes with the indoor unit.
15. Long piping length provides more design flexibility, which can match even large size buildings.
16. High external static pressure up to 78.4 Pa ensures the efficient heat dissipation and stable operation of equipment in either hierarchical or intensive arrangement.