Closed Cell Nitrile Rubber Insulation
Aerocell GC is a product by ALP Aeroflex. It is a closed cell nitrile rubber insulation that is factory laminated with 7 MIL woven Glass Cloth. The product is available in 1000 mm wide rolls of varying thickness of 9 mm, 13 mm, 16 mm, 19 mm, 25 mm, 32 mm. It is a closed cell elastomeric foam that’s made from Nitrile rubber.
Delivery date: 3-5 days
Call for pricing (+91 9650110202)
Specifications (Zoom to view the specs)
The product is used to insulate ducts, pipes, tanks and other equipment in the HVAC industry. This product not only provides the necessary insulation but also improves the aesthetics of ductwork or piping lines because of the lamination of the woven glass cloth.
- Low thermal conductivity and high moisture diffusion resistance properties
- CFC as well as HCFC free
- Provides Insulation that eliminates any condensation
- Since heat exchange is eliminated therefore energy losses are reduced in an HVAC system
- Density range of 40-60 KM/Cubic Meter
- Temperature range of -40 to 105 degrees C
- Fire performance rating of class O
- Available in many colors such as black, red, green, gray, blue, and white.
- Easy to transport and easy to install
Aerocell GC is used in the HVAC sector to insulated ducts, MS pipes, Air Handling Units, tanks, and other HVAC equipment. The product is easily installed by using the commonly available adhesives in the marketplace.