Armacell nitrile rubber insulation
Armacell nitrile rubber insulation is an elastomeric foam that is based on synthetic rubber. It is a flexible insulation material that provides protection against water vapor because of its closed cell structure. It is available in the form of sheets and tubes. The thicknesses available are 6mm, 9mm, 13mm, 19mm, 25mm, 32mm. It is black in color.
Delivery date: 3-5 days
Call for pricing (+91 9650110202)
Specifications (Zoom to view the specs)
- Provides effective insulation in large temperature range environments ranging from -50 to 105 degrees C.
- Very low thermal conductivity properties result in excellent insulation for AC ducts, Chilled water pipelines, copper pipelines, drain pipelines, etc.
- Very high water vapor diffusion resistance properties resulting in negligible water absorption.
- Class O provides top notch fire performance as per the building regulations
- Non-reactive and offers excellent resistance to chemicals, oil, and ozone.
- Zero Ozone depletion properties
- It is dust and fiber free product
In an HVAC system, ducts, copper pipes, MS pipes for chilled water, AHUs, etc. need to be insulated with effective material in order to make sure that energy losses are minimized and there is no heat exchange between the refrigerant/chilled water/cool air and the ambience. Therefore, Armacell nitrile rubber insulation offers an effective and efficient solution to insulate Air conditioning ducts, chiller water pipes, copper pipes, drain pipes, etc. Since the product is class O rated, therefore, it’s application is widespread in a variety of commercial buildings such as in malls, hotels, office buildings, hospitals, warehouses, and other commercial buildings.