Air Washer - Zeco
The airflow range (in CFM) for a Zeco Air Washer is 1200 CFM to 80000 CFM. However, customized air washer units can also be delivered based on client’s specific requirements. Double skin construction, low height, compact size, and provision to incorporate multiple centrifugal fans are some of the features of a Zeco Air Washer. The static pressure is selected depending on the usage of the Air Washer system.
Delivery date: 1 week
Call for pricing (+91 9650110202)
- For uniform water distribution, a tray is especially designed.
- 100% fresh air makes sure that the system is always healthy.
- Double stage air washer ensures higher efficiency.
- For partial saturation it is possible to vary the humidification of supply air.
- Energy efficient
- Delivers a dust-free environment.
- Lower running or operating cost
- No foul smell.
Construction of a Zeco Air Washer
DOUBLE SKIN CASING:
- Outer Skin 0.6 mm Pre- Coated GI
- Inner Skin 0.6 mm Plain GI
- FrameWork Hollow Extruded AL Profile
- Thickness of Insulated Panels 25 mm thick, CFC Free PUF injected (Density: 40 kg / Cu. m.)
- Material of Sump 18 G SS-304
- Unit Base G.S.S Base Channel
- Make Of Filters Puramatic / Mechmaark / Equivalent
- Media of Filters Synthetic (non-woven type)
- Efficiency of Pre-filters (EU-4) 90 % down to 10 micron.
Fan & Motor:
- Fan make Kruger / Nicotra / Equivalent
- Motor make ABB / BHARAT BIJLEE
CELLULOSE PAD & ELIMINATOR:
- Cellulose pad make Munter
- Eliminator material PVC
- Pump Crompton Greaves
DOUBLE SKIN FLOOR MOUNTED AIR WASHER UNIT SHALL HAVE: (Spring Isolators considered)
- 50 mm thick (EU-4) box type pre filter.
- Humidification section with 200 mm deep cellulose pad, stainless steel sump, and single phase pump (1W + 1S) & GI internal piping.
- Eliminator section with 2 bends PVC eliminator.
- Fan section with DIDW backward curved centrifugal fan, Drive set with V belt & Motor (IE-2).