AC Copper Pipe Insulation - Nitrile Rubber
Aflex-Eco is a nitrile insulation foam (closed cell elastomeric) manufactured by ALP Aeroflex. This product is used for AC Copper Pipe Insulation. It comes in the form of tubes with 6 mm, 9 mm, 13 mm, 19 mm, 25 mm & 32 mm wall thickness. These tubes can then easily be used to cover copper as well as MS pipes, iron pipes of diameters ranging from 6mm (2/8") to 108mm (34/8"). The typical tube length is 6 feet or 1.83 meters.
Delivery date: 3-5 days
Call for pricing (+91 9650110202)
Specifications (Zoom to view the specs)
- Nitrile insulation that is closed cell elastomeric.
- Installation process is super easy.
- Durable and flexible and can be easily transported.
- Because of the closed cell structure, the compression strength is high.
- Thermal insulation properties that are of the highest grade.
- Moisture (water vapors) diffusion resistance properties that are very high.
- Fire rating - class 1 (as per BS 476 part 7)
- Low thermal conductivity
- Fiber and dust free
- CFC / HCFC free
- Ensures energy savings
Copper tubes and pipes are used in Ductable AC systems, VRF VRV systems, Chiller systems, Air handling units. These copper tubes and pipes need to be thermally insulated. And Aflex-Eco, a product of ALP Aeroflex helps in achieving thermal insulation of copper pipes and tubes.